Tuesday, April 20, 2004

G-no g-news is good g-news with gary g-nu

Know where this is from? Email me and maybe in 10 - 12 months you may win a prize... :) (nothing fancy... maybe a keyring made by a brownie or something silly like that).

Computer update 1.4
The boss of the developmentally disabled Alonzo actually called me back! I was stunned. I seriously figured I would have to fight this battle to the CEO or something. Well, they're not giving in on the excessive force even though I kept saying that I had no idea how this could break inside blah blah blah... He is going to go to his boss and show the bigger boss and they will have a discussion. Then I said that I have been having problems since I first got it and that they've fixed it a number of times for me in the past. He looks and says he only sees this repair. I said OH no... this is part of my issue with Alonzo, I worked with him before and we had trouble. So he looks me up by last name and finds that I have 2 records... Why do I have 2 records?? 1 linked to the old address 1 to the Seattle address... Now let's not even go into the discussion about how last year's repair was when I lived here and they are just stupid... So he asks for a brief recap of previous repairs and I tell him. I think that may have strengthened my case about defective computer to begin with... I hope I don't lose any info that is on there...

No comments: