Saturday, April 17, 2004

Ugh Tummy

My poor tummy. So shortly after Michelle encouraged me to keep a headache journal of all the things I ate on days when I got a headache, they stopped. Hmm... Interesting. Now, the next phase should be keep track of all the foods that upset my stomach. There seem to be a lot of them. I went to a barbecue at Steve's today. Something I ate did NOT agree with me at all. There are the things that I already know bother me, spaghetti & pizza sauce for example. Sigh. If I eliminated everything that upsets my stomach, I would eat practically nothing. On the happy side of the house, I baked cookies today. They turned out really well. Instead of using butter, I used applesauce and instead of the regular flour, rice flour. They are chewy and tasted pretty good. There was definitely a much sweeter taste to them. Probably because the applesauce is sweeter than regular butter would be. If I do this in the future, I'll have to cut back on the sugar, or do 1/2 applesauce 1/2 butter. I am taking some with me tomorrow when Matty P and I go to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. I am pretty excited to go, I wanted to go last year.

In other news, I hate hate hate the people who live in the building next to mine. I think I have finally figured it out. I think they come home from the bar and then feel some compulsive need to sit on their balcony and talk. I think they're smoking since I think at least once I caught a whiff of smoke smell. I hate them because they are so fucking loud! It is 2 - 3 in the morning and they're out there laughing and carrying on. I may kill them. Actually, I should just throw open my window and yell "shut the fuck up" at them.

Asshole computer repair place did not call on Friday. I'll call again on Monday and then go to yet a higher boss. Yuck.

I had a really vivid dream last night. I wish I could remember the details to look them up. I remember remembering it this morning when I was lying in bed, but now for the life of me I have no idea what it was about. I need to put a notebook by my bed so that I can write this shit down.

No comments: