Thursday, April 15, 2004

Life unscripted

Well, finally I called the computer repair place today. I left a message with the boss. I was very nice and that's good. :)

Last night, I went to a wine & cheese thing for bookfest. Of course, the yeti was there. He made his way across the room (at least it seemed that way to me, I didn't go anywhere and he was at the opposite side of the store and slowly he was next to me). We chatted for a few minutes that whole how's everything going. He looked good. I got my first compliment from him, ever I think. He said he liked my hair. I told him that Minka died and the worst Valentine's day ever is waking up with a dead ferret in your bed. And later that day I got hit by a car. He didn't know what to say to that. Really, there is nothing to say to that. :) He told me about his world. Things didn't sound like they were going so well. He coulda had one good thing in his life, but I refrained from pointing THAT out. All in all it was pleasant and I got across the point that I'm doing well. but damn i miss him. i know i'm dumb... :S

No comments: