Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Not much of an update update

So there isn't really much to say lately. I was lazy at the gym this morning (translate this to I didn't go to the gym this morning) and I've been slacking off my water consumption. I sit here and it just starts to taste bad. (really how bad can water taste it is mostly tasteless but still). I'm just hitting a blah spot lately. And I shouldn't be... it is BEAUTIFUL outside right now! The sun is shining the birds are singing it is spring! I don't want to cook either. I don't want to think about cooking. I don't want to think about what to eat. I just want it to magically appear in front of me and be exactly what I didn't know that I wanted for dinner. Or an IV. So I don't have to eat. I've been having a lot of vivid dreams lately about people from the past. I don't know what they're trying to tell me. Maybe they aren't telling me anything and that dreams just are stories. I don't know.

No comments: