Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Oh the rage

I can't even put it into words. I will be calling Alonzo's boss tomorrow and maybe that will help me. The hatred I have for this one man is indescribable.

However, on a funny but slightly alarming story note, I was doing a search yesterday for my boss for information on Ostomy bags and Crohn's Disease to put together little hand outs for this month's benefits lunch topic. (A woman who has an Ostomy bag and Crohn's disease is coming for a talk). Anyway... I did a google search for Ostomy bag FAQ. I was most alarmed to find this:
Alt.sex.enemas FAQ... FAQ Part 6 -- The Snake and I; FAQ Part 7 -- Mineral Oil ... The "high-volume bag" usually holds 2500 CC (over 2 ... Medical and ostomy stores carry many of these items ...
www.sexuality.org/l/fetish/enemafaq.html - 61k - Cached - Similar pages

EEEK! So did not open this site to find out what it had in store for me. And sorry, sweetie, I am not opening my mind on this one at all!

No comments: