Monday, May 10, 2004

Everwood, Enchiladas & Ennui (?)

Everwood - a show on the WB. Typically a good show. I liked it until..... This season finale. The boy got the girl he was dating pregnant. Now, I realize that this makes for good (good being entirely subjective here and I don't actually think that this makes for GOOD drama) drama according to the people upstairs, BUT the contrivance is so icky. Can NO teenager on TV have sex and just have sex?? Must EVERY teenager on TV who has sex get pregnant?? Seriously people. I may have to give up watching this show... And with the loss of Friends this year, that would only leave me Joan of Arcadia in my regular television viewing. Not that that's a bad thing, but since I live alone and don't go out too much in the evening what else will I do?

Enchiladas - I made some yummy ones tonight. Now I have almost a week worth of lunches. (ooh we interrupt this boring post with some excitement... the people across the hall and over one are fighting again. I am SOOO Edna Cravitz. It is just that the husband is so typically mousy that you would never think it possible for him to get THAT angry and yell....)

Ennui - Fancy word for bored. I'm bored... And my feet are falling asleep. :)

Encampment - An E word that wasn't in the subject line. No one ever answers my emails. People don't return calls. I am SOOO not doing this next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too would like to see two teenagers (in a quiet whisper) "do it" then not get pregnant!!!