Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Surveys

I love to do surveys. I don't know why. Maybe because I can delude myself and think my opinion counts. Presently I'm working on one about cookies & candy. Now I LOVE candy, and used to love cookies so I'm a pretty good authority on these topics. Frequently though, the questions are about what I've last purchased and/or consumed in the past (insert number of months here) months. Well, here's where I end up skewing the results of surveys. Since I can't eat cookies anymore (at least not mass produced except the special Gluten Free ones I get at Fred Meyer's), of course I haven't purchased or consumed any of these in the last x months. But I watch a TON of TV so of course, I've heard of all these brands. It is quite funny to me. (and probably to me only)...

Random side note, Golden Oreos. That just sounds obscene to me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a dirty mind. Bad girl.