Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Job

I applied for a 2nd job last night. I laid it out in my cover letter what I was looking for and what hours/days I could work. We'll see. The type of position I applied for is always desperate for people qualified and experienced and it would be a nice little 2nd source of income, since I am finding it increasingly difficult to live on the paltry sum I get from the U. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and my quality of life (mentally) is wonderful... my quality of life (financially) sucks. The extra few hundred dollars this 2nd job would bring would ease my purse a tiny bit and maybe I could look at affording to do things, like go to the dentist. A prospect long over due, but one I am terrified of since I know that there are bad things wrong with one of my teeth and I know I can't afford anything the dentist would recommend. Well and add to that my general terror of dentists... not really a good thing altogether. How, in 30 years, have I never had a decent dentist? That's a profound question.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I may need a second job soon to be able to afford the house we bought. What the hell were we thinking?