Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Fall Down go BOOM

Well, the thing that every high schooler fears would happen, happened to me today. Except of course I'm not in high school anymore. I fell down. In public. As I was walking out of QFC, I just stepped wrong and totally came down on my ankle instead of the bottom of my foot. This caused me to fall completely. Since my hands were full of grocery bags of course I didn't have too much to catch on so I hurt my wrists too. Now V would say, quick get up before anyone sees you. Too late, there was a woman right behind me who totally saw me bite it. She was really nice, though, and helped me pick up my bags. I now have a HUGE bruise/bump on my left knee. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boycott QFC!

SUE QFC!!

(At least make a lot of noise about those two things so people think it's QFC's fault you fell down.)

(And be careful next time.)