Monday, May 31, 2004

Weather & Retail

I realized today as I was walking from the bus from Fred Meyer that it is 1 day until June. JUNE! This is important when you realize that I was wearing blue jeans, and my gray fleece pullover. It was not hot. Isn't it supposed to be hot in June??

Eventually even your favorite retailer fails you. Fred Meyer (whom I usually sing the praises of because I lurrve them!) failed me today. I hopped the bus at like 9:15 because I wanted to pick up all the crap on my ginormous list and I figured I could do it before I had to leave to volunteer. I had to be down at Seattle Center by 11:00 for Northwest Folklife Fest volunteering. I walk into Broadway Market to go to ghetto Fred Meyer. It is not yet open. :( They are not opening until 10:00 even though usually they are open at 9:00... asshats.

No comments: