Thursday, May 06, 2004

Odds and ends

Now that I've got my computer back at home, I'm sure these posts are going to become a lot more random. Here are my thoughts thus far this evening:

1 - I can't believe that the ads for the Friends finale are running at like 2 million. All I can think of as I watch some of these ads is that the company paid 2 mil for this... I wonder if each time they show the ad (or a different ad for the same company) did they have to pay the 2 mil?
2 - There is this escalator I take down stairs from one road to another on my way home. It has been broken since like December, but I've noticed that people tend to keep using the 'correct' one to go up or down. (ie I take the one on the right because that is traditionally the 'down' escalator)
3 - I love Gunther. (although I think he has gotten a bit fat which in no way is a problem because I like me big boys but still)
4 - Fuck now! How many commercials are they going to have during this Finale? Is this only really a 30 min episode with 30 min of commercials?!
5 - I watched Survivor All Stars for the first time (and first time watching Survivor since the first show) It is interesting to me to start watching a show I wouldn't ordinarily watch but I have talked to my coworker about. I don't have the same views about the same people she has. I will actually be able to discuss the show with her...

Damn I'm focused on TV tonight. :)

Ooh... so I work with this cute guy (not directly he just works at SU), and he and I were having a little chat this morning on our way from the Connelley center (the gym, he parks in the gym parking lot) and he was talking about all his different volunteer stuff. So hot and a volunteer! AND 30... I will continue to stalk... but subtly.

No comments: