Saturday, May 22, 2004

Spit-upon and lesbianism

Spitupon - So you know those scenes in movies where someone says something shocking and someone inevitably spits out their beverage. And you know how in real life that rarely if ever happens. Apparently if someone says something shocking enough, it really does happen. Here's the scene: V, Microsoft Steve (who failed on the bbq for Michelley and I) and I are hanging out in RPlace. Steve and I are leaning against a counter and V is right behind me. We are talking about this guy Steve went home with recently. Steve makes a comment about him having big balls. I'm not really getting how it is a bad thing, so I ask Steve. He says it isn't he is just joking, but he doesn't like a big cock. Now a gay boy saying this is like a straight boy saying he doesn't like big boobs. (Or you know, a straight girl saying she doesn't like big cocks, which we all know is foolishness). Suddenly I feel something cold and wet all over my back. Yup, V had just taken a sip of a drink when Steve made this announcement. I was now wearing V's drink. He did have enough courtesy (random interjection, the GI Joe cartoons have gotten so amazingly high tech... I loved the old fashioned one...) to apologize and be all embarrassed about it. Luckily despite the fact the drink he was drinking was decidedly pink, it is only these vague brown spots on the back of my white shirt.

Lesbianism - Lately they have been having a lot of lesbians come into RPlace. When I first started going there, it was mostly men with the occasional fruitfly like myself. The last couple of times, it almost looked like a str8 bar (ok except for the men making out with each other). I am not fond of gaggles of lesbians. Of course that could be because I am not fond of gaggles of women in bars in general. I'm not sure why that is, I think because they are usually loud and shrill and foolish and not at all entertaining. Add to that the lesbian that wouldn't take "no thanks, I'm straight" for an answer one evening and kept muttering that she knew I was straight while continuing to rub up against me. Of course my first thought was to flee to the bathroom. How silly was I (or drunk whichever you prefer). Luckily she stayed and bothered my friend Dana (a boy). Final drunken thought of the evening... Why do lesbians strap their boobs down? (hee ok one more final thought... spell check doesn't recognize boobs, but wants to change it to boobies)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perhaps the lezzies are heading to RPlace because the boys are heading to the lezzie bar in droves. (I think it's because the lezzie bar has a hot new door guy, but draw your own conclusions.)