Monday, May 24, 2004

Sad

Sometimes the things that make me really happy makes me really sad to realize that this is all it takes to make me happy or excited. Case in point... We recently had a couple of seminars for our retiring employees. There were so many questions about medicare etc, that I went online and ordered a bunch of booklets from the state insurance commission to answer questions. I then emailed all the attendees and let them know I have them and that if they are interested email me. I am so excited because 9 people responded that they want the booklets. This makes me realize how sad (pathetic?) I am sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joanne, that isn't sad. That's cool that you were so clever and helpful for your colleagues! I bet they appreciated it. Nobody appreciates me at work, that's why I'm getting laid off. Now I'm sad. I'm going to go eat fast food and cry into my root beer. Woe is me. :(