Sunday, May 30, 2004

Goddamn Outkast

Yup... as I predicted that goddamn song is running through my head. Has been all day long.

They just showed a SNL skit that was about Appalachian ER and a woman walked in with a tampon/pad machine from the ladies' room stuck on her arm. They laugh at this as though no one would be that stupid, BUT... When I was working at one of my previous companies, we had an employee who filed a Worker's Comp claim. She had bruising and abrasians on her arm. How did this happen, one might wonder? She put her arm up a tampon machine because it took her quarter but didn't distribute any product. Damn, I'd lie about how that incident occurred. She at least tried to be smart about it, she soaped up her arm before she put it up the machine. People are dumb.

No comments: