Thursday, June 03, 2004

Baxter & Soccer Mom Hair

Bax went to the vet yesterday for her monthly Luperon shot. I know I always vowed I wouldn't be this pet owner, and you really don't think you will be until you are faced with the possible death of your pet and then suddenly you ARE THAT pet owner. Since her shot is only 35 bucks, she gets to live. I am very impressed, she did not try to bite either of the two vet techs. I was really surprised since she tried to bite the vet last month like 5 times at least in the 15 min he saw her. AND the vet techs gave her a shot. The shots are working... her neck and shoulders has all this fuzzy new hair growth that's all soft like a new buzz cut. Her ass still looks like naked mole rat with a bad combover though.

Sometimes in the morning I do my hair in what I call soccer mom hair. I don't like my hair in my face and now that it is short, but growing out, it falls in my face all the time. I pin back the sides in 2 barrettes and think I look like a soccer mom, and today's outfit of shortsleeved sweater with long skirt encourages the look. Probably all I look like is a fashion victim from the 80's. :)

No comments: