Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Thread Count & King of the Hill

Thread Count - I discovered last night that thread count DOES matter. I was looking for clean sheets for the bed and could only find this one old sheet from when I lived in Alaska. I haven't used it in years. I swear it must have like a 10 threadcount. It is so uncomfortable. Luckily it is just the bottom one, the top one is from another set so it is much softer. I wouldn't even have bothered except baxter got sick in my bed. :( I went to put a good set of sheets on and Baxter helped me spill soda on the next sheet I was about to put on. It was a difficult difficult sheet night.

King of the Hill - There is an episode where Hank goes to buy a new toilet and discovers all he can find are 'low flow' toilets. Wacky hijinx ensue and they have a discussion about how it takes several more than 1 flush to flush properly. That's kind of what it is like here recently. For some reason all our work toilets take a minimum of 2 flushes, just for regular going... Stupid toilets.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Once you start buying higher and higher thread count sheets, you can never go back. I think one exception is the jersey sheets. I love those, too.