Friday, June 25, 2004

Ugh! Drunk Gay Boys!

Ok and maybe I'm a little tipsy too. V, Matty P, Steve & I all went out tonight. We had a very good time playing darts and drinking a little. It has been awhile for me so I'm back to my light weight drinking stage. Plus I didn't eat much dinner. One of the biggest benefits of gay boy bars, too, is the amount of alcohol they actually pour in the glass. Very different than that what gets poured at str8 bars. So while we're playing darts, various people come in and leave. V & Matt's tranny friends. My gayboy husband Jeffy came by several times. All in all we were having a very good time. I have lost much of my dart skill. I should go out more often to get it back. After several games, we were joined by a VERY DRUNK gay boy, Matthew. Matthew was at that drunken stage where he will hit on and accost anything, including me! This does not make me happy for several reasons. 1 - he was stinky sweaty and trying to put his stinky sweaty hat on my head. 2 - he wasn't making any sense at all. and 3 - just eew... why is it never the really hot ones that get that way? ;) So after confusing Matty P and I with some random conversation, he left us. About 10:30, we FINALLY finished our last game of darts. Matty P and I were leaving. I signed out my tab, said goodbye to my friend Andrew (yummy) went outside and talked to Matty P and his friend Shane. At some point, extremelydrunkMatthew rejoined us. Where he continued to try to hit on MattyP, Shane and me. He tried slobbering all over my neck and I tried to push him away. He was gross! He kept trying to give us his hat and convince us that Juliette Lewis gave him the hat. He was really obsessed with the hat. I hate to think how many other heads it had been on before he put it on mine. They tried to ditch him, but he wasn't really that ditchable. Shane & I ended up walking with him while Matty P & Vlad went on to the next bar, Neighbours. DrunkassMatthew walked with us to Neighbours then went inside. Shane and I continued walking. We chatted for a few minutes and then split up, me to go home and him to another bar. A girl hasta go to bed after a while! :) All in all, fun. Which is sometimes necessary.

Random side note, my friend Tad is in charge of the RPlace float for Gay Pride this weekend. Typically I distance myself from Gay Pride events as much as possible. Extremely drunk & horny gay boys 100% more uninhibited than usual is just too much for me to bear. Tad asked me if I wanted to be in the parade. I felt bad turning him down based on the look he gave me so I tried a different tack. I asked him how early I would have to be there on Saturday. He said the parade was Sunday, so in my best str8laced voice I said, 'but that's the holy day. I have to spend the day in the chapel on my knees.' I then lost it and cracked up, as did he. He said 'I can't believe you just said that.' We cracked up for a while and then left it ambiguous, but the invitation is out there. I may have to violate my avoidance of all Gay Pride events and go to The Cuff (terribly frightening for a little str8 girl like me leather bar that I've been to twice and try to avoid if at all possible) because the gay pimp, Johnny McGovern will be there performing. He does this song, Soccer Practice, that I just LOVE. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

TIMMY! said...

lol, you should go to the gay pride parade, just so I can read about your experiences during the day...lol