Saturday, June 19, 2004

Saved!

Is a funnyass movie. V, Matthew (his boyfriend not Matty P) and I went to see it this afternoon. I highly recommend it. I read an interview with Mandy Moore who said that she was glad to get to play a villian for a change. She did it very well, I think. You felt bad for her even though she was so mean. You could tell that the character honestly felt the crazy God stuff she was spewing. Really, I thought the whole thing was well done and funny as hell.

I like the message of the new KFC commercials... I eat what tastes good. That cracks me up although since their previous Atkinsesque commercial caused everyone to go WTF, they obviously figured out they'd have to go this route... For those who missed the commercials... they tried to make it seem like KFC was 'health' food if they took the skins off. It was a very very WTF moment.

I volunteered at the Fremont Fair today. It was a beautiful day outside. I stood at the giving station and encouraged people to donate money for charity. It was a quick 2.5 hours. I am, however, sunburned on one arm. I got my shoulders covered with sunscreen, but didn't bother with the lower arms because they usually don't burn. Apparently I'm just a silly billy because they do burn. :) I go back tomorrow and am a 'zone' worker. I think that means I just walk a certain stretch to make sure things are going well.

1 comment:

TIMMY! said...

I haven't seen the new KFC commercials but they sound really funny. All this low carb stuff makes me want to puke.