Saturday, June 26, 2004

Joanne's Scandalous secret!

Now that my apartment manager knows my most scandalous secret, I guess I can share it with the rest of the world. Here's how it transpired that he knows... I ran into him in the hall way as we both were leaving our apartments. He lives across the hall from me. He says to me that I'm probably the only person who hasn't called him to complain that there's no hot water. I looked at him and said, there isn't? He says no. I then replied well, I haven't showered yet today. He looked at me funny and said that it has been like this since yesterday. I said well, I showered before work yesterday and just haven't done it today. So there you have it. On the weekends I don't necessarily shower every day. Since I knew I would be cleaning today I didn't see a point to shower this morning before I just get dirty from cleaning. Big scandalous secret. :)

I am so easily distracted by commercials. I wanted spaghetti for dinner last night but since I didn't have any I didn't get to have it for dinner. So today at the grocery store I bought stuff for spaghetti. There was some steaks on sale too so I bought a couple of those. While watching an ad for Rainforest Cafe, they kept showing these delectible looking steaks. Now I know what I'm having for dinner... steak. :)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Showers are overrated. As long as you don't stink, it's all good.

TIMMY! said...

i don't shave every day....

Peeved Michelle said...

That is because most Mexicans are hairless like their chihuahuas.