Friday, June 04, 2004

My mother yet again

The woman makes me CRAZY! She has entered this auction for a flat screen. Somehow she has it in her head that if she wins it is better if I go pick it up for her and ship it to her as opposed to the seller. Why? Why is this better? For whom is this better? She knows it takes me FOREVER to ship anything. I am not real keen on having to field trip to xyz place to pick the stupid thing up. Somehow this makes perfect sense in her mind... Now though she actually has the winning bid on a moniter from a company here in Seattle and she wants me to 'check them out.' Shouldn't I have done this BEFORE she won? Apparently she sent them an email and it got returned to sender so she forwarded me the email from them with all the headers and attachments so I can 'check them out.' Seriously, she. makes. me. crazy!

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

It actually sounds like you will be getting a free flat screen TV out of the deal, so I don't know what the hell you are complaining about.