Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hot date

Tonight I have all the makings for a really hot date. Wine, chocolate, beautiful flowers... now alas and alak all I need is cute boy... Ah a girl can dream can't she?

One of these days I hope workcrush walks by just before lunch and I can some how work out a lunch date ... ahh that would be nice...

SU had our employee appreciation event tonight. I was at work until 7:00. So at this event they had food and long ass speeches... people were honored for anniversaries in multiples of 5 plus there were like 3 awards and then professors emereti and retirees were honored. It was LONG... My big boss said I was a kick when we were chatting and getting things set up. Is that a good thing do you think?

Final thought... is my regular boss EVER going to give birth?? Okay technically she is only due today so that she isn't really late, but really. A lot of us are assuming/believing she won't come back. For obvious reasons, I hope she isn't coming back.

Ok one other final thought... Jesse James of Monster Garage and car fame... HOT!

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Joanne: Hey, I was just on my way down to the coffee cart. Wanna come?

Work Crush: Sure, sounds good.

Work Crush: Wait. I forgot to ask my mom for milk money today. Can you pay?

Joanne: Sure, sounds good.

Peeved Michelle said...

Kidding on the last part. Don't cry. I am sure he doesn't need to ask his mom for milk money. She probably gives him an allowance.

Joanne said...

Ok I was so about to state that I only date people my own age but it has dawned on me that is completely untrue... :) HOWEVER I will say that workcrush will be 30 in October which makes him my own age, and I hope, living on his own.