- While in the shower, Rigby fell in. I left her there for a little while until she started jumping around like a crazed squirrel. Then I had to rescue her. My apartment building is OLD and the bathroom door doesn't shut so well. If I were to shut it hard enough to lock it, there is a chance (and it's happened before) I could get stuck in there, so it doesn't get shut tightly and hence, Rig & Tess can push the door open.
- While cutting my English muffin this morning, I happily cut open my index finger with the bread knife.
- While racing to the bathroom to get a band-aid, I stumbled. Over Rigby, who has this uncanny ability to put her body exactly where I am about to put my foot down. I didn't fall, but she did get kicked. (Accidentally, people, accidentally)
- My cheese was moldy.
- As I was leaving, I remembered that I had a chiropractor appointment. My cute little skirt is not appropriate for chiropractor office, so I had to go back and get jeans to change into after work.
- As I was trying to leave, I stepped wrong and found myself about to fall. I was trying to put my other foot down without falling, when who should be under other foot. Tess. I manage to find another place to put my foot, without falling.
If I didn't have 2 important meetings this morning I would've totally called in today. :)