Things to be giddy about:
- Tomorrow is Friday. And I get to wear jeans. I LOVE jeans.
- Saturday I'm volunteering at the Fremont Oktoberfest. I will be pouring beer. Which I LOVE to do! Here's the one dumb thing I've done and didn't think about not doing. I'm working the 7 PM - 11:30 PM shift. With no car. Although I can imagine the busses will probably be full of Oktoberfest revelers so not quite as frightening as it could be on just a random night. I volunteer for the spring brewfest too. That one I can almost walk home from since it is down at the Seattle Center.
- I've been home since 5:00. I haven't been home at 5 in the past 2 weeks because of work.
- I'm almost done meeting with new faculty.
- I had Chinese food for dinner. I LOVE chinese food!
- I've also been in my jammies since about 5:00. I LOVE jammies.
- I will say that thanks to working late I've managed to talk to WC several times over the past week. He's stopped in at least once per evening. :) They may be progressing slowly, but with any luck maybe I'll make Michelle's Jan 1 deadline. maybe...
- It is fall so it isn't too hot.
- It is fall so new shows are on. I LOVE new shows!
- My class starts tomorrow. I LOVE class! :)
I think that's all there is to be giddy about right now.