Saturday, September 24, 2005

Today

I've spent most of today in my jammies. I didn't shower and get dressed until 4:00. I'm now trying to think of what I can do with my hair that will a) look cute and b) enable me to volunteer this evening and not have it annoying the crap out of me. This is difficult at best. One of the bonuses of today's adventure to Fremont. Baja Fresh. I LOVE Baja Fresh! I don't usually go there for my tacos because, well, it's in Fremont. There're none in my area. So as a treat to me (and I'm all about the treats to me) I'm getting tacos from there for dinner. yay! Which means I have to catch the bus in about 24 minutes so that I have enough time to get dinner and then to go and volunteer.

I'm wearing a fun red v-neck t-shirt that is long sleeved. As I was putting it on I discovered something in the sleeve. A blue ladybug sock. I've been searching for this sock for like 6 months. Who knew this is where it ended up.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Today my husband and I were cleaning our house before his parents visited. I reminded him that we needed to clean the downstairs bathroom so that it was presentable for company. (You know, we live in utter filth unless a guest is coming over...) He said he'd help with that in a few minutes, after he had showered.

While he was in the shower and I was getting to the toilet bowl my in-laws arrived. I'm filthy, the toilet is still filthy, and Mr. P is nowhere to be seen. I went back into the bathroom to quickly scrub the bowl. The parents actually asked me where Mr. P was, kinda embarrassing.

After a few minutes of chit-chat when Mr. P came back down I popped upstairs to take my own shower that I had wanted to be done with before the in-laws came. Oh well. I get along really well with my in-laws so I doubt they thought anything of it.

Unknown said...

Voltaire, you're a freak!

:P