Thursday, September 29, 2005

Deja Vu

I was sitting in these meetings today and had not 1 but 2 total deja vu moments. It kind of freaked me out. My crazy mother once took me to a psychic (before I moved from AZ to CA) and the psychic said that was extraordinarily perceptive. (Matty P would probably totally disagree with that statement). So, you know, with these deja vues (what the hell is the plural of that I wonder?) I may be one of Dionne Warwick's friends after all. :)

Of course that psychic did tell me that moving from AZ to CA would be disasterous and I shouldn't do it. I did it. It wasn't necessarily disasterous, in fact it probably saved me from alcoholism after living with my parents for any length of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That psychic was a) a fraud and b) totally blowing smoke up your ass.