Sunday, October 10, 2004

Disney's Aladin

Hee... I've read 2 recaps from TWOP where the recapper has mentioned Disney's rerelease of Aladin now with a song by Clay Aikin. Both have pointed out the obvious brilliance of including a song that wasn't good enough to make the cut on the original and is being sung by the #2 of American Idol whose 15 min of fame should be ending right about.... now. Anyone remember those other winners? I thought not. As one recapper pointed out... "Are they trying to make us not like the movie anymore?" And I also feel the need to point out, why did they have to remake that other song with Jessica and Nick? Why can Nick only get singing gigs with the wife? Is he really that bad? And I'm probably going to hell for saying this (Eh probably not) but Asslee is better than Jessica I think...

No comments: