Sunday, October 10, 2004

Random Music Stuff...

I'm watching VH1's top 20 countdown. For probably the 1st time ever, I was not forced to suffer through the videos that I hate, those just had a clip shown, and the ones I did like they played in full. That made me happy and kind of surprised.

I wonder if Jessica Simpson et parent Simpsons realize that Asslee(tm TWOP) is totally slamming them all in her song Shadow about how she's tired of being stuck in the shadow of the older sibling...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Bowling For Soups 1985. It makes me laugh so damn hard.

I like Joss Stone more and more as I listen to her. I wasn't too sure about her initially.

Yippeeeee!! My MP3 player is coming back from repair on Monday. New apartment manager has failed me again by not signing for my package on Friday when I wasn't here to sign for it so I am having it redelivered to work. That's 2 strikes against the boy. V and I have decided that despite the very homosexual name of Eros, he is not gay. And V has seen bigdog... it is apparently an Akita (or something like that what does V know about dogs?). I may have to celebrate the return of Pip the MP3 player by going up to V's and downloading more cool stuff.

I went out with the boys last night. Saw my buddy Kasey. He is such a funny kid, but I haven't seen him in months so that was cool. He just interviewed to be a switch operator for the Burlington something or other line. Basically a train. And in a year he could move up to engineer. That, for some reason, I find fascinating. I think that would be such a cool job. I also ran into Ben, who recommended my tattoo artist to me. I really like Ben. I almost never lament this, but damn he is one of the few gayboys I know that a teeny part of me secretly wishes he wasn't... or that I could find a str8 guy very similar to him. He is just so fun! (And before any of y'all get all het up I never fall for gay boys... they're mostly like brothers to me. The exception being Nicky in the 8th grade, but hey I didn't know about it back then, and I'm pretty sure he didn't either.)

No comments: