Monday, October 11, 2004

Rosemary Oil

Since I couldn't find Rosemary Oil to try the readerrob recipe, I decided to see if I could make my own. SU has huge bunches of Rosemary. I found a recipe online that had me cook the finely chopped Rosemary in Olive Oil over a pan of water. Here's where Joanne is a bad cook sometimes. I don't pay attention. I was sitting in my living room and thought that it smelled different wafting from the kitchen. It was different. All the water had boiled off and the oil was boiling. This is probably bad... We shall see. One thought... who knew Rosemary smelled like Christmas?

In other ditzyness... I decided over the weekend that I wanted to open more space on beloved Jakob. I uninstalled Windows Office XP Professional since I had both professional and standard and did I really need both? Apparently the answer is yes... In doing that I lost everything except Outlook and Outlook Express which I never use. Luckily the uninstall set up a resomething or other point so I just went back to that spot and have word and excel again.

1 comment:

Rob Burton said...

Burning house down is not a good cure for bad elbow, you need lots of buckets of water. Go to this website to buy aromatherapy quality oil
http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.asp?pid=289&afid=13&safid=google&sc=889

or here

http://www.buyaromatherapy.com/store/rosemary_oil.html

only $7!

Stay healthy