Sunday, October 17, 2004

Random weekend post...

My first thought of this evening was how can I have over 200 channels (including Showtime and Encore, both of which are fairly useless in the cool movie department... unless you count For Keeps and other assorted pre-90's crap cool)... So back on topic... how can I have over 200 channels and here is what I was just watching, waiting for Dead Like Me to come on (the ONLY reason to have Showtime). I was watching The Weakest Link... and worse featuring a bunch of B List fauxlebrities including the 'great' Kato Kalin, Leif Garret, Puck, Darva Conger and Gennifer Flowers. Sigh...

Oh exciting news in the 'other' catagory of life. I went shopping yesterday to a fabric shop which was having a sale. I got the pattern and materials to make my poodle skirt for my Halloween costume (I'm volunteering at the Pacific Science Center for Halloween). I also got some beautiful blue flowered silk that I'm hoping to make a skirt from. The pattern for the skirt is ridiculously easy so this should turn out well. I am very pleased to say that I finished my poodle skirt. I got the wrong sized pattern so I had to improvise and am very pleased with how my improvision turned out. Ahh life is good. It's the simple things.

2 comments:

Rob Burton said...

Didn't Bruce Springsteen once sing '57 Channels and nothing on'? Should a listened to him

Peeved Michelle said...

That's because you don't have TiVO!