Sunday, October 31, 2004

Nightmares!

Ok, whomever said that you shouldn't eat before going to bed was obviously brilliant! I didn't get home last night until after 7. I didn't eat dinner until around 8. I went to bed at 9. I woke up at somewhere around 3 after having had 2 terrible nightmares. The 1st one I can't remember. The 2nd was a crying dream. I'm having them a lot lately and I don't like that. I don't remember too much about the dream except I think I was younger than I am now. I was still living with my parents and I had all these boxes in my room. My mom was doing some clean sweep type show, but hosted by this scary skater looking guy. But they didn't ask me if I wanted to participate so every time I went into my bedroom a new box of stuff was missing. I kept yelling at him that they were stealing my memories and they couldn't do that. So I would leave and come back and another would be gone. I was cyring and begging them to tell me where they hid all my memories. He said he would give them back to me but I had to do something, and I can't remember now what it was I had to do. And then I woke up, eyes wet. Sucked. The 3rd one happened just before I woke up this morning. A large group of us were going somewhere on the monorail. It was like I was still in college, and I had a boyfriend but it was a 'secret' boyfriend. (That's never good. :) We had to take this suspension bridge to get onto the monorail, but it was like the kinds at amusement parks, realy squishy. So this whole huge group of us gets on the monorail to go somewhere. Then we have to get off and get back on again. While I'm trying to get back on, the monorail starts going (and at this point it is still monorail shaped but we are on the ground). So I'm hanging off it while it goes fast and I can't get the door open and trying not to fall off. I'm waiving my arm at the monorail driver and he is not stopping and finally I get the door opened but not before I see this truck drive through the back part of the monorail severing the back cars from the front cars (yet somehow the truck is able to still go) and it mowed one of the members of our group down on its way through. Then I got pulled inside the car I was trying to get into and the driver just kept on going like nothing happened. So then I was somehow in a different car. Then we were stopped and all standing around outside and my 'secret' boyfriend announced that he was a 33 year old senior. And there was something about how we were riding in the boys' car. These were the fanciest monorail cars ever because they were for touring so they had chairs that converted into comfy beds and cupboards for our clothes. I remember in the dream I went through the cupboards and there was some of those conversation hearts. And I was talking to the girls and the dead girl was Tammy.

Completely unrelated, but I'm watching this music video that is a huge group of famous musicians singing about voting (kinda like Live Aid) and this one singer has been up a couple of times and it just dawned on me that it is Eddie Vedder. He looks SO different. He looks a little like Adam Rove from Joan of Arcadia if Adam had a beard.

Finally I got complimented multiple times on my poodle skirt yesterday. The one I made with my own two hands. I'm so pleased. :)

No comments: