Sunday, October 24, 2004

Good Morning!

Ahh the good news... I am not hungover. That makes me very happy. I'm not sure if it is bartender's theory which is that drinks mixed with redbull somehow through some long and, when he explained it to me I was drunk so like I'd retain that, complicated process ultimately translates to no hangover. Or it could be V's theory which is that before you go to bed, drink 1 glass water and take 2 headache pills. I tried them both loving this drink Eric makes for me... Cherry rum, redbull, a little grenadine for color, a little soda for a little fizz and last night I noticed some other random alcohol he poured in for good measure. YUM and SWEET! I'll never be one of those martini drinking types. (V likes them dirty, I finished one once and almost threw up it was so gross!)

There's a sign down in the laundry room this morning about how if people would pick up their laundry promptly then we wouldn't have the potential for lost stuff. Hee... I hope it works, but I doubt it will. Last week there were 4 loads of laundry still in washers & dryers when I went down to do my laundry. I am the 1st person up and doing laundry so that shit was in there at least since the night before. That's just rude. Someday I will own my own place and I will have the following necessities: dishwasher, washer & dryer and either a balcony or a back yard depending.

AAAGH! I think my newly returned MP3 player is possessed. I was just sitting here quietly and it is sitting 1/2 way across the room from me and suddenly it started playing and scared the crap out of me! Even weirder/creepier. The song that suddenly started blaring was Evanesence (I can't think of which one). Less than 3 minutes later on MTV... Evanesence's Bring me to life.

Final thought for the moment. If you've ever seen the video for Scar Tissue, the road they drive on looks just like the one into and out of the city I grew up in. Beauty of the desert my ass. Try depressing desolate wasteland.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Cherry rum! I can get on board with that.