Saturday, October 01, 2005

Another Friday of Wild & Reckless Abandon

Such a wild party girl life I lead. I'm like Tarra Reeeed y'all! Just drinkin' and whorin'. Or not.

Here's how the exciting single girl's life really pans out...

For dinner: Chinese food.
Evening entertainment: 2 movies

1 - Fever Pitch. I liked it. It was cute and it continues my unholy love of Drew Barrymore movies.

Now my #1 movie watching rule is when you watch a romantic comedy it is necessary to watch a very non-romantic comedy movie (preferably with explosions) to expunge all traces of romanticism. So in honor of that I rented...

2 - Crash. I've heard many people recommend it. My boss, KTP, coworker, maybe that's it though. I don't know if I liked it. I suppose that's a sign. It was good. Thought provoking. It'll probably give me nightmares, but lately everything is, so that's nothing new.

Tomorrow, continuing my spree of wild & crazy life, I'll be hitting the library and possibly doing some cleaning. And I have Sin City to watch.

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

I thought it was a well-done movie, good acting, great plot, etc, but without all of that it was thought-provoking, which to me is a sign of a good movie in and of itself.