Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Final Jeopardy Question

The number one thing a person should not be when s/he goes to the grocery store.

30 Seconds on the clock. Please phrase your answer in the form of a question.

You all know the answer. After my class I went to the grocery store. I had about 4 items on my mental list: hamburger, taco seasoning, red sauce, taco shells, cheese and soda. (Already you see a problem? There were more than 4 items on my mental list and I totally forgot the ever important laundry detergent.) Somehow I spent over 50.00. What the hell did I buy? Stuff to bake. My gluten free crap is expensive y'all.

In an unrelated note, is MTV Cribs the most useless and dumb show MTV has ever produced? Please feel free to discuss, but my take is yes. I think it has the potential to be cool and interesting but basically every episode boils down to this: (I base this after listening to 13 minutes and watching 11 minutes of the show. I was in the kitchen baking during the first 13 min and then Leah Remini was on the next section and I kind of like her so I watched) So here is my impression of MTV Cribs.

This is my living room. We play pool here.
This is my kitchen. I like to cook so I have food in here.
This is my bedroom. I have a bed.
This is my
This is my
This is my.

I think the show might actually have potential but it is killing me!

Finally, KTP I know you'll agree with me on this one, Wes from the Real World/Road Rules Challenge is the dumbest dumb that ever did dumb. I can't believe he goes through this whole pretense of saying let's have an alliance with another team and then he votes that other team into exile. THEN he gets upset when they, rightfully, vote him in. I hope the gay guy beats his ass in exile.

EW Creepy this basketball guy just had his shower redesigned to fit 3 - 4 people. I don't think I ever needed to know that!

Aquajog was great again tonight. I'm glad I keep going back. The only bad thing is that I get done at 7:00 and catch a 7:25 bus. And on nights like tonight I had to go to the store so I didn't get home until 8:30 and didn't eat until 9:15. Crikey that's late.

5 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

HA! Cribs was on directly after RW/RR challenge last night! I can't watch it, though.

Yes, Wes is an idiot. The mohawk? Eww. The attitude? Eww. The swagger? Gross. And his comment about how beating a gay guy would be easy? Whatever, dude. I so hope Shane kicks his ass!

And I was very glad to see Coral go home. I liked Evan, but C is just too full of herself for me to like her.

Joanne said...

I liked Coral this season, usually I loathe her. But compared to all the others, she was least annoying and that says a lot. I'm glad she & Evan went home becuase it was completely ridiculous that they kept thinking they could compete. They both were risking future complications if they continued to play through their injuries. I'm surprised the powers that be let Evan go on as long as they did with the hernia.

Robin said...

Maybe the 3 to 4 person shower thing is like an elevator....

They say the weight limit is 3000 pounds, but you wouldn't really want to be in there with that many perople....

:D said...

There are plenty of other dumb shows on MTV. For example: Next, or the plastic surgery to look like a star (which btw they never looked anything like that star.) Although that one at least added the negative side of plastic surgery. But yeah Cribs is stupid.

I hate Tanya on RW/RR. That lady needs a good beat down.

... said...

MTV doesn't produce TV shows that are worth watching...I wish they would just play videos and get rid of ALL of the other stuff....