Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Houston, we've gone live!

The Super Fantastic Reading Group has just hit the streets! If you would still like to join, please let me know. Otherwise I've sent most of you that expressed an interest an invite to join and hopefully you'll agree. If you did not get an invite, it is because I am dumb and didn't think about how I'd need an email address for you. I ruthlessly searched some of your blogs to find one, but others I couldn't find. T, Middle Girl, blaugra, and Kelli, I need an email address so that I can send the invite. Please email it to me at joanne 3482 at yahoo dot com. I am very excited about this new endeavor!

2 comments:

-d- said...

hip hip...

i'll send you an email tonight, as i am denied access to my personal email whilst at work.

-mg-

Zed said...

Joanne, I'm so sorry I can't join. And I have so many reasons why I can't. But the most important one is, since I'm a editor and writer, all I do is read and write all day long every day of the week. When it comes time for relaxation, reading is the LAST thing I want to do. That's sort of sad, but true. When I have free time I try to get some fresh air instead of being cooped up in my office.

Anyway, enjoy your reading group--it sounds like it will be great fun for all. If circumstances change, I'm in!

Zed