Thursday, August 17, 2006

Missing

I was reading some past posts today and got a bit sad. I miss some of the people who have wandered out of my life in the last couple of years. I guess, in actuality, I miss who they were, not who they became. And now it is as though too much time has passed and things would never be the same. Not that I even have the option to be friends with at least one of them again. Maybe I'm just lonely here in the big city... Blah blah blah I'm tired of my own self-pitying rant already. Is there such a thing as post-menstrual syndrome? I'm going to bed in my comfy new sheets and leaving this day behind me.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Maybe you should come visit sooner. Then you will be recharged by your exposure to suburban married life and ready to return to the single city life.

Daily Piglet said...

I'll second that, feel free to swing by the Southern States. I can "load ya up" with the urban married life and the insanity it entails.

BTW, I am re-doing my blog into wordpress and imported some stuff and one of them had a comment by you! I don't recall seeing it or I would've been very happy to see your visit.

Also, I love your photo on Michelle's myspace, it always makes me smile :)