Monday, August 28, 2006

Movies movies movies!

Apparently today was movie day. Who knew?

This morning I went and saw Snakes on a Plane. I didn't really want to see it. I went because friends were going. And it was $5 at the matinee at the good theater. I'm not afraid of snakes, but was totally against the whole buzz thing. Honestly it just looked so mind numbingly stupid I couldn't cope. But it was better than expected. I've seen it once and will undoubtedly never see it again. It was funny. I had to cover my eyes a couple of times. But I had a good time.

Later in the day instead of going to the beach, Rickey, Isa and I went and saw Little Miss Sunshine. If you haven't seen it, go. GO! It was HYSTERICAL. I was laughing so hard tears were running down my face. It was just awesome and I can't recommend it higher. Seriously... go.

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

I made the mistake of choosing "Idlewild" over "Little Miss Sunshine" and paid dearly in the form of a dreary disappointment .. I won't be making the same mistake this weekend! .. thanks for the good word

Anonymous said...

can't. wait. to. see. little miss sunshine.