Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Soooo cozy

I bought new sheets over the weekend. It was time. I don't think I bought new ones since I lived in California and after destroying the flannel ones and my current gingham ones have all the elastic stretched out, I figured it was time. I bought a set of jersey ones by Tommy Hilfiger (on sale at Ross). I also bought a new pink fuzzy blanket that is so soft I could cry. I love it. I put the new sheets on the bed last night and I totally didn't want to get up this morning.

So the new hair has been noticed by the guy at my taco place. Oh wait, all 3 guys at my taco place. It has been noticed by random campus security officer (who based on his over effusiveness about my new hair makes me question his straightness). But the artist formerly known as workcrush has not noticed. Despite having been into my office at least twice a day for the past 3 days to talk to me. AND since it is all cute and new, I toss my hair like 52 times a minute. boys suck. However, there was at least 1 new one at orientation that might be replacing the former wc.

While I was walking a cute guy asked me about my foot as he rode by on his bicycle. That was nice. :) Except you know it was a quick fly by. :)

I'm watching She's the Man. It is kinda cute. Cuter than I expected.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Your cute new hair is making me want to cut my hair ahead of schedule. I am sure I have at least ten inches to cut off but for some reason I was waiting until the Fall.

Daily Piglet said...

New sheets and blankets are very nice. Small changes like that make me happy, which is a good thing.

And new hair is a must. I dye mine just for the fun of seeing an (almost) new me in the mirror each day for at least a week...