Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday's thoughts (for now)

My nose itches.

I bit the inside of my cheek and apparently I am now going to keep doing this for the next 6 months.

My boss comes back from vacay on Tuesday. I should do some work so it looks like I actually do work.

I feel less full of self pity today than I did yesterday, although Michelle may be right and I should visit sooner rather than later. It is good to talk to people who I have a history with.

I'm thinking about going to a party I was invited to. It would surprise the person I think if I accepted and went. At the same time it is in Kirkland. Who lives in freakin' Kirkland? Although I haven't flexcar'd this month so I have time.

I think I'm going to clean the bathroom and the livingroom this weekend. (I make optimistic thoughts like this but let's see how they pan out.)

OH OH OH! I can't believe I forgot to share THIS with the internets. I agreed to be the service unit manager for my Girl Scout Service Unit. That means I'm important or something. I'm secretly slightly terrified that now that I've agreed to do it for this year, I'll never ever be able to get rid of the task. (I coordinate our service unit meetings, set up trainings if people are interested, keep track of stuff, plan stuff out, blah blah blah)

Ok workey workey time.

No comments: