Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lots and lots to post!

So I'll break them up into several posts, especially since a couple acutally include pics.

Friday night: Friday night I went to a party hosted by the incomparable Stephen. Now I believe I posted a whole bit of angst about going to a party where I wouldn't know anyone but it was a really good time. All of Stephen's friends were super nice. At least one was talkative so that helped too. :) I have a bit of house envy, he has a very nice house in northern Seattle with a yard and a deck and most importantly... a dishwasher! :) He is an amazing cook and had prepared all sorts of wonderful things. He's also as nice as can be and as sexy as his myspace pics imply. I left a lot earlier than the party ended, but I had the flexcar and needed to get it back. Next time I translate invite time to Stephen time and it will work better. :)

On the drive over I was contemplating social anxiety disorder. I was fine until I got off the 5 to the next part of the trip and I started getting more and more nervous. I couldn't decide, though, if this was the proper amount of nervous or an inappropriate amount of nervous. I actually went, though and had a fun time and talked to people so that probably means I don't need paxil or zoloft or lamasilk or silkience or whatever it is the TV tells me to get for social anxiety disorder. :) (Seriously, I spend too much time on my own which allows my thoughts to just drift unfettered.)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Yay, huhney! I'm soooo glad you came ~ and in perfect harmony with Filthy Gorgeous playing (out of 9 hour music playlist)!

Don't think you'll escape all of my cooking next time. I specifically got you some wheaten-free pasta, but totally forgot to get you your fave slab of meat :P

*squishy hugs*