Friday, November 18, 2005

Another installment of what the fuck does Joanne dream about...

Last night I dreamt I had cancer. Yeah that was fun. For some reason I was actually working though in a like a first aid station at a park or something but much much bigger. There were several beds. And Michelle was in the dream for a little while. And her husband too, but I don't think it looked like Bryan I just knew it was her husband. I was laying on a lawn chair like thing and she trooped through with this whole group of kids who were looking for their parents. And there was one little boy who had fallen in the water and I got up and helped him change clothes and he curled up beside me and fell asleep. And then we were outdoors and I was supposed to go in for a treatment but the lady I kept calling at the doctor's office didn't speak English very well and kept telling me my treatment had been postponed. And I came back to Michelle and told her that they should at least hire people who speak English to work in a cancer place. There was more to it, but I can't remember it all. Then the alarm went off waking me up. And I thought dammit I have to stop eating after 9:00 PM. :)

Cancer: To dream that you have cancer, denotes hopelessness, grief, self-pity, and unforgiveness. You feel you are wasting your life away. This dream also represents areas in your life which are bothering you, disturbing you, and hurting you in some emotional way.

Children: To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within.
To save a child, signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed.

Friend: To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

Wow, that's some seriously screwed up images. I really need to stop eating dinner so late!

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Yes, that does not sound good at all.