Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just one of those mornings...

I'm still sick. Rather sick. But this morning I convinced myself to come to work so I could have our meeting with the girls tonight. That's not happening though, since I can barely function right now. I am planning on leaving after my 12:15 appointment. Here's the high drama though. I've lost my apartment keys. They are in my apartment. I spent an hour searching for them so that I was late to work anyway. I cried. You know how when you're sick EVERYTHING is high drama? Finding these keys was high drama for me. So now my front door is unlocked but I am locked out of the main building. I'm hoping when I go home either my landlord will be around or someone will be entering or leaving the building to let me in. Sigh.

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Poor Jo! Hope you were able to get inside and nap the afternoon away!