Monday, November 07, 2005

It's a jolly holiday with you!

I'm back at work today. I survived the sickness. Although I'm now moving into phase 2 of the sickness where I have a cough like I'm dying only I'm not. It usually alarms those around me far more than me.




Today's a Disney day at work I've decided. I loaded all my Disney CDs* onto the computer last night (an effort that took far longer than it should have). I then moved them to my MP3 player which I have plugged in to my speakers to play me a wide selection of my favorites.

Just in case you didn't know... Everybody's got a laughing place. :)

*I say all my Disney CDs like I have a ton of them. I only loaded the 5 Disney Classic CDs. I don't have too many others besides them. I have Tarzan and The Little Mermaid and one I got from McDonalds and that's about it.

No comments: