Saturday, November 05, 2005

Many things

I am officially going to visit my family. I know I've been bitching about it for months. I know I've been fretting over it. But I have finally bought my ticket. I emailed my mother my itinerary and surprisingly enough she didn't bitch about it. I leave on the 24th and return on the 30th. She did ask if I got buddy passes from my sister. Two things about this... 1 - I've never gotten buddy passes from my sister and 2 - I am so not stupid enough to fly standby during the holidays. That's just asking to spend an extra month in Phoenix. Or, more accurately, to never arrive there to begin with. Hmm... Why didn't I think of that sooner?

You know how when you've been sick you start to feel better so you overdo it? I did that today. I've been in the house since Thursday afternoon and needed groceries so I ventured out. On foot even. Walking home I was so exhausted I wanted to just curl up on the sidewalk and nap.

I think tomorrow I am going to my restaurant for lunch. That will make me happy. :)

No comments: