Thursday, November 10, 2005

Christ will this day end?!

The answer is, no. It is 4:54 and I'm still in my office hanging out. Tonight is one of our meetings for the girls that sell cookie group that I lead. That will end at 7:00 and usually I'm exhausted. Will I get to go grab some dinner and go home and vegitate in front of the sitcom Joey? No. Because I will be magically teleporting myself (or checking out a flexcar and driving, you decide) to the meeting where I will be trained to be the group cookie manager because the mom who volunteered can't go to it. Of course I will obviously be late since my meeting ends at 7:00 and I have to be there at 7, but what can you do? I'm not cancelling the girls another week. Then I return the flexcar to my employer's parking lot and field trip to forage for food and maybe a video before I head for home. I at least remembered to set the VCR to tape Everwood. Yes I said set the VCR. Yes I said Tape. :) I'm still old school like that yo.' Ok I'm thinking about Tivo but I still can't convince myself it is a necessity of life. Although I have almost convinced myself that whatever a housekeeper would charge for once every 2 - 3 weeks would be a necessity. In order to reward myself with no future house cleanings, I have to get my apartment into ship shape cleanness so that I wouldn't be embarrassed when the housekeeper came to clean. Yes sometimes I do have issues. :)

4 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Oh my god, I could cry I am so happy. A housekeeper! I can come visit again!

Kate the Peon said...

Why don't you mention by name the group that you troop lead for? Is it some sort of Voldemort thing?

Joanne said...

I've come to the thought that I don't want anyone googling that term to come here. :)

Kate the Peon said...

That's what I figured, but then I googled the term myself and found 3.12 million hits, so I thought, nahhhh....

:)