Sunday, November 06, 2005

Take out the papers and the trash..

I swear if I could get a handle on the recycling crap I create that would eliminate about 57.4% of my mess. I have a theory that if I had 3 trash bins besides my normal trash can this would help me out. I could have 1 for glass (because glass can't be thrown with the other recyclables), 1 for aluminum cans and 1 for everything else. I just took out an embarrassing number of bags of soda cans, 1 bag of glass, 2 bags of paper and 1 bag of plastic containers. I think if I were to take these other 2 kitchen chairs that I don't use down into storage, I could set up a whole little recycling station in my kitchen as opposed to where the recycling currently piles up which is in my living room in front of the radiator and then under the unused kitchen table that's also in the living room.

No comments: