Saturday, November 12, 2005

What if's?

I'm having a little anxiety over speed dating tonight. Have I mentioned here I'm going speed dating? I am. Tonight. There will be 15 men and 15 women. The age brackets seem to go from 25 - 35. I'm going with 2 friends. While I am hope that I'll just have fun I'm having a brief fit of anxiety. We will have 7 minutes with each person and then check off yes or no. If there are 2 yesses, the place will forward contact info. All my little anxieties are what ifs? Like what if no one picks me? And what if they are all weirdos and I don't want to pick any of them? And well, really I think those are the big 2.

2 comments:

SJ said...

I looked into speed dating once and I actually asked these questions. I was told that if no one picked me I would get a free "flirting workshop". That made it almost worth doing the speed dating for in itself! But, I decided against it in the end...

Good luck though. I'm sure you'll have a great time and have loads of interest!

Kate the Peon said...

Well, as for the second question...if they're all weirdos, then...you shouldn't want to pick them! :)

Try to enjoy yourself!