Sunday, November 20, 2005

A very butch weekend

Apparently this weekend, without meaning to, I'm devoting all sorts of time to 'boy' activities.

Friday night I joined coworker and Big R and coworker's other roommate for a basketball game. It was fun in that weird way smaller college games are fun. We spent most of the game laughing at the cheerleaders and people watching.

Tonight I randomly decided to go to a hockey game. It was more fun. Hockey is so much better to watch than basketball if for no other reason than the music they play is much more my style. I really dislike the rap & hip hop that gets played at basketball games. When I first sat down nobody was anywhere around me and that was nice. The seats in the Key Arena are very tight. On one side, though sat a dad and his 2 sons. On my other but 2 seats over, the hottest guy I've seen in a long while. Really hot. During the first period there were 2 open seats and that was nice. After the break, 2 girls sat down. I hate it when girls are at hockey and they aren't watching the game. What is their purpose to sit and talk on the cell phone and to gossip and to make me want to slap them the entire game? Really hot guy was friends with them but did not seem to be with either of them. The game went into overtime. The way they deal with ties here is that first the teams go into overtime for 5 minutes and play 4 on 4. Then when that doesn't work they go to a shoot out. Our team won in the shoot out. It was awesome! I debated sticking around for a 2nd game, Western Washington University was playing the UW hockey team. But I was so starving I had to leave.

No comments: