Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sometimes I overshare

I eat while sitting on the sofa at home, not at a proper table. I live alone. Sometimes when I'm eating food I know I'll be messy with, or just when I'm wearing a shirt I actually like and don't want to ruin, I'll just pull it off and eat in just a bra. I live alone, who cares. Except every once in awhile I have to return to the kitchen or wander around the apartment. Because I have plants on all my window sills I don't have the blinds shut all the way. So apparently I'm probably giving the hospice next door quite a show. Sometimes I should think more. Also, tonight while eating pizza this was a brilliant idea because I dropped a big glob of sauce and it just hit me not my very white shirt. Except I got a lot of pizza crumbs in my bra and that was not good.

No comments: