Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I must be high

This cold must be effecting my brain. I do believe I just agreed on a family vacation next spring break time. With MY family. With MY family who I'm already dreading visiting in December. We would all be descending upon Southern California (interesting how when I lived there they never visited) and doing the SoCal citypass. It is my little sister's idea. I think she wants us to be closer as a family. (Now I know my cold is effecting my brain... since duh that's fairly obvious.) I am slightly shocked that my mother is going along with it since the trip will include: 3 days at my holy land (Disneyland), 1 day at Knott's Berry Farm (it is hard for me to find food there), 1 day at Sea World and 1 day at either the San Diego zoo or the Wild Animal Park. I'm so driving... :) (As the least bad of all the drivers, and the one who is at least partially used to LA traffic. Oh and I've been to all of these places to boot.)

4 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

You can't be held to that agreement. You were in an altered state at the time.

Unknown said...

Or you've gone completely mad. Either way, the agreement is not binding.

(Seriously: Are you mad?!?)

Joanne said...

I think it was a combination of Dayquil and my favorite place in the whole planet!

... said...

Now we know how to get you to do anything...