Friday, November 11, 2005

New Shoes

(Random other thought does anyone remember the band NuShooz?)

Today I have the day off thanks to Veterans. Thanks Veterans! I had physical therapy for the great tendon problem earlier in the day. It's just going to take time blahblahblah. I go back again in 2 weeks. Sigh.

But on happy news I bought new shoes! Yay new shoes! They're just plain and oxfordy and I like that about them. There was another pair that was too small that I liked that had more frou frouness but I think these will be good for my purposes. (Work and well looking nice on my feet at work.) :) I've needed a new work pair of shoes since the weather has started getting cold and I can't wear my cute little black ones.


My feet in new shoes!

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Yay for new shoes!

... said...

Would those be Danskos???

Joanne said...

Why yes they would be. :) Part of my whole do good things for my crappy feet program.